Senior Retail Advisor
Background & Experience
Justin Sterling brings 25 years of professional sales and leadership experience with consistent achievement. From his training & experience with Simon Property Group to his notable successes leasing shopping centers for institutional clients, Justin’s passion for retail deal making is contagious.
In the last 15 years Justin successfully negotiated over 600 commercial real estate transactions and is recognized by industry leaders & organizations for exceptional service in the retail leasing and investment sectors. Justin creates value for clients matching retail tenants to profitable real estate.
His track record of building meaningful relationships and developing leasing strategies has been instrumental how he's able to bring maximized value for the sellers, while efficiently and effectively fulfilling the buyer’s acquisition requirements. Justin is a proactive community leader, passionate about sustainable economic development, and relentless about prioritizing the clients needs.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Government Relations Chair International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
- City of Knoxville, Business Advisory Council
- ICSC - TN Government Relations Chair
- Knoxville Association of Realtors Tennessee Political Coordinator
- Former President, East Towne Business Alliance (Knoxville, TN)
- Committee Chair, CEO Fellowship (Nashville, TN)
- Stanton Optical, Sport Clips, Beltone, Edward Jones, Auto Glass Now, DDRS, Regency Centers, & Ramco Gershenson, STORE Capital, Rialto Capital, and Gorjian Acquisitions.